Friday, January 16, 2009

  1. What is Delicious?

    Delicious is a web tool that lets people bookmark, tag, save, manage, and share each others web pages.

  2. What is the advantage of this Web 2.0 tool?

    Some advantages of using Delicious may include


    • Saving Web Pages–You can save where you left off with out going back and searching again.

    • Tagged Web Pages– a search tool which will give results of web pages that have tags related to your search.

    • Ability to Manage Saved Web Pages – You can Organize your pages the way you would like.

  3. Do you think you might use it? If so, why? If not, why not?

    I don't think I will use Delicious because currently I use other search engines that I am already comfortable and familiar with.

1 comment:

  1. You make good points. The advantage of delicious to me is that I can access it from any computer rather than having my bookmarks only on one computer. It's actually not a search engine, although you can search it that way. It's more of a storage device, I think.

    ReplyDelete