I. Research Log Entry – 1 point
1. There were a number of concepts presented this week.
A.) Which did you know already?
I was already aware of search engines, what a URL is and how to use it.
B.) Which were new to you?
A.) Which did you know already?
I was already aware of search engines, what a URL is and how to use it.
B.) Which were new to you?
I was unaware of what web/print resources, evaluation criteria, and Boolean Operators were.
2. If you were given a research assignment and you chose the web as one strategy for your search, name three important evaluation elements you need to consider.
If I were given a research assignment I would consider the following three evaluation elements:
1.) How current the topic was
2.) How good the article was
3.) Author and Source for the article
2.) How good the article was
3.) Author and Source for the article

Good!
ReplyDelete