Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Self Assessment

1. This Quarter I ahve made progress on learning different ways to search for a topic. Before learning these different ways it would take me a long time to find what I was looking for. I now know how to narrow down my searches and find what I am looking for in half the time.

2. My areas of weakness that I have identified is understanding the steps of MLA Format and APA format. It took me the longest to understand and learn how to write correctly. There are so many steps to these processes and I know it will take a lot more practice to get the hang of.

3. For myself to grow in literacy I am going to continue to educate myself on the different ways I can research and focus on the correct steps to following the MLA and APA formats.

1 comment:

  1. Citation seems to be a challenge for a number of people. Familiarity and practice will help. It's a very detailed process.

    Remember, you can always get help from a reference librarian for this or any other aspect of research that you need help or consultation.

    ReplyDelete